"Galaxy Control" is a path-drawing game similar to "Flight Control" and other path-drawing games. The player of "Galaxy Control" is controlling spaceship traffic in some planetary system. The goal of the game is landing spaceships on proper planet with color matching spaceship's color, preventing collisions between spaceships, avoiding asteroids and staying away from the sun. The planets are moving by rotating around the sun.
* Random generation of planetary configuration for each game.
* Increase of game complexity.
* Danger warnings.
* Auto-Save and Auto-Restore (game can be closed anytime and next time the game starts it automatically restores state of play where it was interrupted).
* Game pause/resume.
* Game sounds and background music.
* Global scores are planned in near future.
YouTube video presentation of the game can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWKRrg0eHF0
Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Galaxy Control Lite (FREE) is a free software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-10-17. The program can be installed on iOS.
Galaxy Control Lite (FREE) (version 1.4) has a file size of 4.40 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.